Viviendo, Escribiendo, Compartiendo.

El Ser Humano está aquí para darse a la humanidad. En la medida en la que puedas desprenderte de ti mismo, serás un humano distinguido.


26 de diciembre de 2010

No existe mejor canción para expresar lo que a menudo casi siempre, nos hacen sentir. 
Espero la disfrutes.






I love the way you're breaking my heart,
It's terribly, terribly, terribly, terribly thrilling,
I love the way you're breaking my heart,
Although you're gonna ruin it,
It's heaven while you're doin' it,
I love the way I feel when we kiss,
You're terribly, terribly, terribly irresistible,
Sigh to me, and lie to me, you really know how,
It's gonna hurt tomorrow, but it feels so good now.
So darling, just keep playing your part,
Take your time and really finish the things that you start,
'Cause I love the way you're breaking my heart!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario